Lizzy is an older dear friend of mine. I have come to appreciate her wit and her insight. She is a wonderful package of friendliness and her elderly wisdom I love so much.
2015 has been a great year for me. Numerous things has God done for me. I’m so grateful for each of his blessings. Here is a list of wonderful deeds I’m thankful to God for:
1) My Life
2) My Husband- His love is sooo fresh towards me(wink). I love him tori torun.
3) My Children- God’s heritage: glad they are growing in God’s ways.
4) Safe delivery- God took absolute control of my delivery process.
5) Losing weight- I lost weight easier with my second child. Hurray!
6) Healing of stomach ache- such a relief to be free from that pain. TUJ.
7) Strength for Family and work life balance: looking back how could I have coped without God. There’s no way I could have made it.
8) Choosing my house as an Ark of God for Home fellowship.
9) Protection over my extended family.
10) Giving Queen a Job.
11) God’s beauty upon my home
12) Wonderful relationships.
Uwese Baba! Kabiyesi Oluorun, I have come to give you twale! Na go de.